Fulltime Inside Sales Representative – Industrial Valves and Fittings/Plumbing/Heating Distribution
KVC Industries is a leading distributor serving the Industrial Valves, Fittings, Plumbing and Heating Industries, with locations in British Columbia and Ontario. We are committed to providing our customers “service that exceeds customer expectations”, and team members an exciting and positive workplace with excellent growth potential.
We are currently in search of a career orientated person to join our team at our South Surrey Head Office location. This position handles Industrial Valve, Fittings, Plumbing and Heating inside sales and quotations to our Industrial and wholesale distribution customers.
You are a self-motivated team player with great communication skills, attention to detail, efficient at using your time and a passion to provide great customer service that exceeds expectations.
You have the Industrial Valve, Fittings, and/or Plumbing and Heating experience to back up your past success and you are in search of a career opportunity with great potential
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for inside sales and quotes, quote follow-up and after sale service. Your job duties are, but not limited to:
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responding to inquiries and processing incoming calls and orders
• Entering orders into system
• Providing product information, pricing quotations and follow-up on quotes
• Offering technical expertise on products to purchasers
• Developing and maintaining positive customer relationships
• Ensuring that customers are satisfied with order taking, product, pricing, deliveries and overall service
• Responds to requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files
• Communicates order/customer changes to the appropriate personnel/departments
• Shipping and receiving customer orders
• Working closely with others to ensure customer needs are met
• Responds to inquiries and processes incoming calls and orders
• Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers
• Other duties as required
As a member of our Head Office team, it is important that you posses the following skills in order to succeed:
Skills & Competencies:
• Exceptional customer service
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both verbal and written
• Impeccable organizational skills with attention to detail
• Time management & multitasking skills to serve several customers at the same time
• Strong networking skills, outgoing personality
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Email)
• Self-motivated; able to function effectively both independently and as a member of a team
• Proven ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced work environment
Qualifications & Education:
• Minimum grade 12 education
• Candidates should possess a minimum of two to three years’ sales experience (counter sales, inside sales or outside sales) involving Industrial Valves, Fittings, Plumbing, and/or Heating.
• Experience using Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of the industrial valve and fittings, and/or plumbing and heating industry or a background in related products or services would be considered an asset.
• Appropriate training will be provided for the right candidate
If you want to join a growing company with a dynamic culture that truly values and rewards you for a job well done, then we encourage you to submit your resume.
Your compensation will be competitive and based on experience. After your probationary period, you will be entitled to benefits that include a medical, dental, vision plan, Life & LTD insurance, education allowance, RRSP program, profit-sharing, in addition to excellent career growth potential.
Apply by application submission only, stating applicable experience and salary expectations in your cover letter. All submissions are kept in the highest level of confidentiality. No phone calls or drop ins accepted. The position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
KVC Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in employment with KVC Industries, however, only those who possess the desired qualifications and experience will be contacted for further review.
No phone calls or drop ins accepted. All submissions are kept in the highest level of confidentiality. Positions will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
KVC Industries is an equal opportunity employer.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in employment with KVC Industries, however, only those who possess the desired qualifications and experience will be contacted for further review.