C-336ST 3-PIECE FORGED STEEL BALL VALVE 6000 WOG CLASS 2500 EXTENDED SOCKET WELD X THREADED ENDS 1/2ʺ to 1½ʺ: FULL PORT 2ʺ: STANDARD PORT ISO 5211 MOUNTING PAD NACE MR-01-75
- Forged steel body construction secures Class 2500/6000 psi working pressure rating.
- LF2 valve body & socket weld end cap for low-temperature applications.
- Special design of extended socket weld end facilitates heat dissipation during welding. No prior disassembly of valve is required therefore welding installation process is shortened.
- Use of body O-ring and body joint gasket double secures NO LEAKAGE.
- Live-loaded packing gland for self-adjustment of stem packing compression.
- Rugged lockable lever handles for safety and long service life.
- Body O-rings are placed ahead of the body cap threads, providing a tight seal and protection of threads from flow media.
- Gland bolts allow for easy packing adjustment without handle removal.
- Pressure equalizing seats & Bottom-loaded blow-out proof stem. Vented ball equalizes pressure between the body cavity and the flow stream to prevent seat damage due to thermal cycling.
- Full compliance with ASME/ANSI B16.34 & EN12516-1.
- Socket weld ends complied with ANSI B16.11 & EN 12760.
- NPT threaded ends complied with ANSI B1.20.1.
- NPTF threaded ends complied with ANSI B1.20.3.
- Tested according to API 598.