C-336TT 3-PIECE FORGED STEEL BALL VALVE 6000 WOG CLASS 2500 THREADED ENDS 1/4” TO 1 1/2”: FULL PORT 2”: STANDARD PORT ISO 5211 MOUNTING PAD NACE MR-01-75
- Strengthened body construction secures Class 2500/6000 psi working pressure rating.
- Use of body O-ring and body joint gasket double secures NO LEAKAGE.
- Live-loaded packing gland for self-adjustment of stem packing compression.
- Rugged lockable lever handles for safety and long service life.
- Body O-rings are placed ahead of the body cap threads, providing a tight seal and protection of threads from flow media.
- Gland bolts allow for easy packing adjustment without handle removal.
- Pressure equalizing seats & Bottom-loaded blow-out proof stem.
- Vented ball equalizes pressure between the body cavity and the flow stream to prevent seat damage due to thermal cycling.
- Full compliance with ASME/ANSI B16.34 & EN12516-1.
- NPT threaded ends complied with ANSI B1.20.1.
- NPTF threaded ends complied with ANSI B1.20.3.
- Rc, Rp & G Threaded ends complied with BS 21 /2779, JIS B-0203/0202, DIN 259/2999, ISO 228-1, AS 1722.1/1722.2 are upon request.
- Fire-safe per API 607, including Graphite gasket, Graphite stem packing & post-fire metal-to-metal seal.
- Tested according to API 598.